Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Quotation
In the preparation of our Quotation, Park Lane Fencing Ltd have assumed the following:
1) Standard excavation requiring no “breaking out” of obstructions
2) Services to be located by customer prior to work commencing
3) Pedestrian/Traffic management by others
4) Post spoil spread and levelled along fence line
5) Vehicular access to fence lines
6) Exclusive of decoration, except factory applied finish
7) Fixed price for 30 days only
Quoted prices are based on current costs and orders are accepted on the understanding that goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at the date of despatch from our works.
Value Added Tax is not included in prices quoted and will be charged at the prevailing rate at time of invoice.
1) New customers will pay pro-forma invoice for material cost on first order, payment terms are 30 days net thereafter.
2) Acceptance of monthly interim invoices or application for payment should works be carried out in more than one calendar month.
3) Retention not to be held on contracts under £15,000.00 in value, or temporary works.
4) In the event that payment is delayed, Park Lane Fencing Ltd may postpone the fulfilment of any obligation to the Customer howsoever arising until such payment is made.
5) Park Lane Fencing Ltd reserves the right to add a credit charge of 2.5% per month if payment is not received by the due date.
In the event of cancellation of the whole or part of an order the Customer shall pay such charges as we deem necessary to recover our costs, expenses and loss of business incurred. Goods manufactured to order shall be paid for in full.
Park Lane Fencing Ltd shall be entitled to appoint one or more sub-contractors to carry out all or any of its obligations under any contract.
No responsibility for inaccuracies will be entertained for orders or instructions given verbally by telephone or otherwise.
Recording of Telephone Calls
Park Lane Fencing Ltd reserves the right to record and monitor telephone calls.
Park Lane Fencing Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform the whole or any part of any contract resulting from any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control existing at the date of the contract or arising thereafter including but not limited to fire, explosion, breakdown or failure of plant or machinery, lack or failure of transportation facilities or the supply of labour, materials or power, lack or shortage of stock or goods, adverse weather, traffic congestion or disruption, strike, lockout or labour dispute, illness or restriction of any authority or governmental agency (of whatever nature) and the time for performance shall be extended by the period of any such delay.
Title to the Goods
Title to and property in the Goods shall remain vested in Park Lane Fencing Ltd (even though the goods have been delivered and/or installed) until the price of the goods and all other money payable by You including any retention taken, on any other account or under any other contract has been paid, discharged or satisfied in full whether or not due for payment.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto each expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.